Hi Ontbirders
Looks like a few north species on the move. This morning I had a Boreal
Chickadee pass through the backyard in Carp in a small flock of Black-capped
Chickadees. Also, 5 Evening Grosbeaks and 1 Pine Siskin were observed. There
has been at least 3 reports of Gray Jays in this past week in the
Ottawa-Gatineau area: 1 at Britannia, 1 in Alymer and 2 birds in the Gatineau
Park along Eardley-Masham Rd., maybe the start of a small southbound flight. If
you require additional information please email me privately.
Good birding, Bruce

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca