Hello Ontbirders
I just received photos for identification and the bird in question turned out
of a Northern Wheatear. It was photographed on Petrie Island, just east of
Ottawa on October 16, 2010.  I have no further information but I'm sure someone
will be out tomorrow morning checking for the bird. I was seen at the beach
where there is a rock jetty just left of the point. There are some picnic
tables in the area.
Good birding, Bruce

Directions: Take Highway 417  east to the 174/417 split, stay left and continue
along 174 east to the Trim Road exit. Turn left and follow to Petrie Island.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca
http://www.brucedilabio.blogspot.com