Hello

Thanks to Bruce DiLabio for the ID

I could not relocate the Northern Wheatear I photographed on October 16 at
Petrie Island this morning. However along the same jetty today was a Lapland
Longspur and below the jetty on the beach was a lone Horned Lark. The lark was
on the grass near the walkway and picnic tables on Oct 16. Also along the beach
and on the grassy area ( Oct 16 and today) , a Black Bellied Plover has been
feeding. On the grass he/she has been pulling worms much like a Robin ( a few
steps, tilt of the head, strike and pull)

A photo of the Oct 16 Northern Wheatear can be found at this link. Once on that
image you can navigate "previous" for 3 shots of the Lapland Longspur from
today ( Oct 18) and if you navigate to "next" then the 3 next images are of the
Black Bellied Plover ( Oct 16) . I will eventually update with more Wheatear
images as well as some shots of the Horned lark

http://www.pbase.com/photofair/image/129519567

Directions: Take Highway 417  east to the 174/417 split, stay left and continue
along 174 east to the Trim Road exit. Turn left and follow to Petrie Island.

Gary Fairhead