I found 1 this afternoon about 4:15 with a large flock of chickadees (about
20) and kinglets (about 30 golden and 10 ruby-crowned)
I first saw it close but only for about 5 seconds, after which I lost track
of it. I refound it about half an hour later (the flock was very spread
out), watched it for about a minute, and then lost track again, and didn't
find it again in another about 30 minutes.
It called once that I noticed, not nearly as similar to black-capped as I
expected, and it was clearly recognizable as different with the naked eye
from a reasonable distance.

Erindale Park is on the north side of Dundas St. just on the other side of
the Credit River as Mississauga Road. (between Mississauga and Mavis) From
the entrance, head to the furthest parking lot. From here, continue walking
past the gate (this area is good for sparrows), and turn left when you reach
the hill. Part of the way around the hill is a strip of shrubs and grass
cutting across the lawns, walk along it and down the path towards the river,
where there is an area of lawn (there is a little marsh on the right of this
area). The flock was around the edges of this clearing, but could be pretty
much anywhere in the area.
Location: http://goo.gl/maps/jK1I  <http://goo.gl/maps/jK1I>