There is a male Anna's Hummingbird confirmed in Michigan and a possible female
Anna's at the same location.

Please notify the Ontario Hummingbird Project if you hear of any hummingbirds
so we can document them.  Even late dates for Ruby-throats are important to us.

Ruby-throated Hummingbirds have been documented in Ontario as late as November
and up until last week, I was still receiving occasional emails and phone calls
about late hummers coming to feeders.  The photos that I have received have
been Ruby-throats so far.

Feeders do not prevent hummingbirds from migrating and should be left out for
stragglers until freezing becomes a problem if it is not inconvenient for the
homeowner.

Cindy Cartwright
www.ontariohummingbirds.ca
519-797-1313