----- Original Message -----
  From: Craig McL.
  To: ONTBIRDS
  Cc: Rayfield Pye
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:36 PM
  Subject: Wood Thrush at Lynde Shores Conservation, ruby crowned kinglet
,Grackle

   the  Wood Thrush  at Lynde Shores Conservation Area.  was seen this morning
  near the metal fence at  the western boundary of the woodlot.  it flue in
from the east
  and went a long way into the west woods .. look for the 2 veed branches on
the fence and
  pack your patience  I was there for 2 and a half hours ..

  also seen was a small flock of 4or 5 goldencrown kinglets with 1 ruby crowned
kinglet with them
  seen in the same area as the thrush .

  and yesterday Bev and I saw a Grackle fly in to the flock of red wing black
birds and starlings near the parking lot of
  Lynde shores .

  happy holidays

  Craig & Bev McLauchlan

     Lynde Shores Conservation Area is on the south side of Victoria St. in
  Whitby.
  Victoria St. can be accessed from the 401 by taking either the Salem Rd. or
  Brock St. exits.

  " if you have a hard time reeding this dont fell bad I have a hard time
  reeding yours to !! I am Dislexic " you can learn moor
  about it by Googleing Dislexea "