At the end of a lovely afternoon walk this afternoon, my husband and I
encountered a flock of approximately 20 Bohemian Waxwings in the top of a tree.
 I was able to get a picture of two that had dropped lower in the tree to pick
at something before a passing dog scared them off.  They circled around a bit
and then landed in a much higher tree.

Barb Peeren
Waterloo

Directions:
Near Cedarbrae P.S. on Cedarbrae
Take Hwy. 8 from Hwy. 401 to Hwy. 85 North; exit at Northfield going west.
Turn left at Parkside.  At the 4 way stop turn right on Cedarbrae...look for
the school on the right.