This past Wednesday at about 5 o’clock, I noticed a pair of Peregrine Falcons
coming in to land and seemingly roost for the night, on the Brampton Courthouse
building at 7755 Hurontario St. Then yesterday, I again saw the two falcons
(presumably the same pair) on that same building several times during the day,
vocalizing to one another very loudly. As I work at that courthouse I’ll try to
keep tabs on them but I’m beginning to think that they might be trying to set
up a nesting site if not on this building, at least close to it. Other birders
in the area might also try to monitor these birds.

DIRECTIONS: The Brampton Courthouse is at 7755 Hurontario Street in Brampton.
It’s on the east side of Hurontario about a kilometer south of Steeles.

Terry Osborne