I heard--and then saw--a Northern Mocker at 6:00 p.m. today in a hedgerow on
the property of Humber River Regional Hospital (Keele Site), 2175 Keele Street,
north of Eglinton. The hedgerow lines the east side of the parking lot which is
shared with the medical building at 2221 Keele Street.

We often get a mockingbird on territory each spring in this neighbourhood, but
this seems early. Nice to hear that crazy song again!

Good Birding,
Nancy Barrett
Toronto
http://www.flickr.com/photos/naturegirl99/

Sent from my BirdBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network