Hi All,

Late this morning, Jean and I, along with my mother-in-law and her partner,
attempted to view the Mountain Bluebird at the Ridge Road Estate Winery (1205
Ridge Road) in Stoney Creek. No sightings of either species of bluebird, even
while tasting wine.

We observed the Northern Shrike on 10th Road East at 12:30 PM. It was perched
atop one of the small trees on the west side of the road, north of the railway
tracks. It was flying from tree to tree while we observed it, eventually
disappearing from our sight.

Cheers,

Bob Highcock and Jean Hampson
St. Catharines, ON

Directions courtesy of Cheryl Edgecombe

Directions:QEW niagara to fifty road and up the escarpment. Turn right at Ridge
Rd. And its on the north side west of 10th road east