I birded LaSalle Park in Burlington yesterday for 2 hours in the early
afternoon just after the rail subsided.  I found Ruby-crowed Kinglet with small
flock of chickadees.  Also one Yellow-rumped and on Pine Warbler.  There was a
good assortment of ducks including 5 White-winged Scoters and 2 Lesser Scaup.
Again creepers and Golden-Kinglets were in good numbers throughout the woods
with large numbers of Northern Flickers also moving through.

The park is located off south end of Waterdown Road where it cross North Shore
Boulevard.

Wayne Renaud (289-828-0043)