My apologies. That should have been "Mark Cranford". (Must have had visions
of Wagtails dancing in my head).  Sorry Mark.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: birdalert-boun...@ontbirds.ca [mailto:birdalert-boun...@ontbirds.ca]
On Behalf Of Rick Thornton
Sent: April-15-11 9:19 PM
To: ontario birds
Subject: [Ontbirds] FW: [Mich-listers] White Wagtail continues April 15th,
2011

Folks:

For those looking for confirmation of the White Wagtail, prior to chasing
the bird tomorrow. It WAS seen today, Friday Apr 15th, as noted in the
attached email.  Please see previous posts for maps and details of the area.
(or email me privately) As well, be aware that the walking distance is GREAT
from the parking area to where the bird is being seen.

This will be the last post that I pass on. You can check further on the bird
at

Good luck and good birding,

Rick Thornton
Exeter ON