Another nice bird for Rondeau today--a "Book Perfect"
Lawrence's Warbler showed up just before 4 p.m. this
aft.--Sat. April 30th.
It was still there at 5:45 when I left the Park .
It was always seen immediately at the entrance to the
Tulip Tree Trail [ beside the shed ]. Sometimes first seen
on the left side of the trail, then it would cross over to the right.
When disturbed, it would disappear for some time, only to come
back and repeat the above.  It was scratching in the leaves in
search of food, rather than insects in flight [ there were none ! ].
Hopefully it will spend the night there, as I believe the OFO
tour at Rondeau is in the morning.

Directions:
Rondeau Provincial Park is found by exiting 401 at #101 (Kent Bridge Rd.)
and travelling south to Rose Beach Line.  Turn right and head towards the
park.  Watch for prominent highway signs.

Irene Woods,  Chatham- Kent