(Posted with permission)  Returning from an Ottawa trip last week I left my
prescription sunglasses at the "Flying J" gas station/store/rest stop in
Napanee.  It is located just off the 401 on the north side.  On the off-chance
that anyone is travelling west past Napanee this week (perhaps on a trip to
Pelee...?) I would be eternally grateful if the sunglasses could be picked up.
(They are in the Lost & Found.)

I live in Newmarket north of Toronto but will be at Pelee next weekend.  I will
not be free to travel to Napanee for at least 3 more weeks.

Ron Fleming, Newmarket