Hi Ontbirders:

While on a family visit to the Toronto area this weekend, I was able to make it
down to Niagara Falls to have a look at the two recently fledged peregrine
falcons.  I understand both fledged about 2 weeks ago.  In the 2 1/2 hours I
was there (wish I could have spent more time), the two falcons put on a nice
aerial display over the Niagara Gorge near the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.  Quite
a few cormorants flying around and the falcons gave chase to them as well.  The
Falls make quite a scenic backdrop for the falcon's aerial acrobatics.
Initially they were both perched on top of the old hydro building, not doing
much but after some waiting both took to the air.  Thanks.

W. Hum
www.pbase.com/golfpic