greetings birders just to show the boreal owl was not a fluke we have now
banded 4 boreal owls which is something as they usually show up in 4 year
intervals with next year being the predicted 4th year peak. As well we were a
bit suprised to catch a pair of pine siskins today seems a bit ealy although
manitoba maples are full and evening grosbeak numbers are surging up here in
the newliskeard area. All the best should anyone wish more info regarding the
boreals or any species we are seeing here please let me know . I usually do not
post about feeder birds but thought this might be of interest and hopefully
this does not annoy anyone as many might be wondering what is heading south

This e-mail contains information intended only for the individual or entity
named in the message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication was
received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the original
message.