Hi Ont-Birders; Last evening a Harris's Sparrow came to my feeder.  It made
its second appearance at 8:15 today. I welcome anyone to come see this bird.
Just park in the lane way and come quietly to the back door and knock. I
plan to be around home for the day but must slip out for some bird seed.
Cheers James
  Pics are at this
link
https://picasaweb.google.com/102034409160038750063/HarrisSparrow?authkey=Gv1sRgCMaU0o7QwvGDvgE

Directions; Kincardine is on the shore of lake Huron where highways 9 and 21
meet. I live at 28 Queen st north (Queen is Kincardine's main street)
Heading north on Queen it is a red brick house just after the hospital sign.
28 is the # on the 911 marker.