Ontbirders,

Out front of my building, and in the complex to my south, there are loads of
fully coned conifers.
At 11:15 AM, Ben Vaughan and I had a group of WHITE-WINGED CROSSBILLS (10+/-)
in the tall conifers surrounding my building.

Then, at Aylmer WMA, Ben and I re-found the SNOW GEESE that have previously
been reported for a couple weeks now. We noted 8 today, but as many as 11 have
been seen.
A word of friendly advice is that they tend to hang out behind a small berm out
on the main pond, so you may need to try a few different angles to find them if
they are hunkered down.
Hundreds of CEDAR WAXWINGS in the area as well.

Directions to my place- From Wharncliffe and Commissioner's, travel south on
Wharncliffe and turn east on Highview Avenue. Look to your left for two large
buildings completely surrounded by conifers, and look for the crossbills here.

Direction to Aylmer WMA- From the 401 east of London, exit on #203 and head
south on 73 (Elgin Road) until you hit Ron McNeil Line(city road 52). Turn east
and travel until you hit Hacienda Road. Turn right and look for the sinage.

Best,

Len Manning
London, ON
519-937-0542