Hey Birders,

Haven't seen a post for a few days, so I thought I would let you know that the
adult Razorbill is still being seen as of 11am this morning from Queen's Royal
Park. From the lookout scan the 'dark' water, just offshore from Fort Niagara
(that's where I first saw it). It was also seen swimming towards the Canadian
side in the 'rift' line. The bird dives alot so having some patience is
definitively a virtue, though one can get decent looks after a while.

Also in the general area were several Red-throated Loons, Horned Grebes and all
3 Scoter species.

Directions (from previous posts):
>From the QEW, travel east towards Niagara. Take the 38B Glendale/Regional Road
>89 exit, and turn right on Taylor Road. Head west, parallel to the highway,
>until Taylor Road turns right and
crosses the highway. At this point it is called Niagara Stone Road. Follow
Niagara Stone Road into Niagara-on-the-lake. At this point, the road will now
be known as Mississauga Street.
Turn right on Queen St, and then the third left onto Victoria Street. Turn
right onto Front Street and the Queen's Royal Park will be on the left. This
spot has a pretty good view of the river mouth.

Good luck and birding,
Ken Burrell