Hi

Don Campbell and I looked for almost 1 hour at the regular spot by the 3/8 mile
marker. We also scanned by the 1400 m  marker. There was a lot of train
activity so we walked further along the trail past the 1600 m marker where the
path splits in 2 around a small clump of trees and grasses. In the grasses we
found a small group of Chickadees and then the Blue-gray Gnatcatcher appeared.
A jogger flushed the birds across the path and we had good looks at the Wilsons
Warbler followed quickly by great (but brief) looks at the Black-throated Gray
Warbler. That was at 12:20 today.

Merry Birding
Marcie Jacklin

Directions: From the QEW take exit 90 for Burlington Street. Follow Burlington
Street East (6.9 km)  to James Street North.  Turn right onto Strachan St. W
and continue onto Harbour Front Drive. Park in the parking lot on the left side
and following the trail along the harbor. Markers are written on the pavement.