I have received inquiries about the location and the person explained that the
mnetioned location is between Belle River Road and Road 10 in Kingsville.  Here
is a Google link.  Hope this helps.  Zoom into it or just go to eBirds Ontario
and click on the link to the map.

http://maps.google.com/?q=42.1455449,-82.7437284%20(Great Gray Owl)&z=5