As I was leaving the office here in Port Rowan at 4:30 this afternoon, a
Plegadis ibis flew directly over my car. It came from the east (Port Rowan) and
flew off towards the Big Creek NWA to the southwest. I searched down along the
causeway on the off chance that it landed in view but I did not see it again.
Given the nasty weather it was flying into (approaching thunderstorms from the
west), I don't imagine it flew any further than the Big Creek marshes.

BSC headquarters and the Big Creek NWA can be reached by driving south from the
401 on Highway 59.

Ron Ridout
rrid...@bsc-eoc.org