Evening All, Earlier today (4/07), Jean and I, as well as Nancy Smith, observed
the male Eurasian Wigeon. At approximately 1:45 pm we observed the wigeon with
American Wigeons and Gadwalls slightly west of the point at Jaeger Rocks. It
then moved eastward and could easily be seen from Jaeger Rocks (2:30 to 3:00
pm). Best Regards, Bob Highcock and Jean HampsonSt. Catharines, ON
Directions: Follow the QEW towards Buffalo,USA. Take the Central Ave Exit (last
exit before the USA. Turn right on
Central Ave, then right onto Lakeshore Rd. Drive past the Old Fort Erie
historic site on the right. Just a little past this point on the left you will
see a rocky shoreline.