I birded the park with the help of Brian Tannahill from 7:00 am to 12:45 pm. It was a very busy place with warbler singing with gusto, likely glad they survived last night viscous thunderstorms and heavy rain. Here are the totals: Yellow-rump: 145; Palm: 68; Black-and- white: 30: Nashville: 23: Black-throated Green & Black-throated Blue: 12; Bay-breasted: 3; Northern Waterthrush: 4; Magnolia and Tennessee: 3; Ovenbird: 2; singles of Wilson's, Common Yellowthroat, Louisiana Waterthrush, Cape May and Wilson's. Special thanks for Bruce Wilkinson who steered us to a very uncooperative Wilson's Warbler. There were at least 10 Great-crested Flycatchers in the park. The White-crowned Sparrows seem have been ground by the storm in large numbers, our final count was 120 (with 50+ White-throats).

Directions: south of the Kipling/Lakeshore Boulevard intersection in Toronto.

Wayne Renaud (289-828-0043)