On a tip from Lyndon Kivi, whom we met at the end of Kreiger Rd, we headed to
Windy Point where 3 of us had glimpses of the YHBB.  We never had a perched
view.
We tried for Harris' Sparrow at Harris Hill Resort where learned from the
owners that they were seen on Sunday.  We did see 2 male Purple Finches  as
well as a female and a feeding male Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
Iain added Philadelphia Vireo to the trip list.  We also found a silent
Swainson's Thrush.
The quest for 300 species by the Old Timers Co-operative Birding Team continues.
Iain Wilkes, Ric Muise, Bruce Brydon and Kevin Shackleton