The Old Timers Co-operative Big Year Team released their free agent this
afternoon and made a final stop at the RRSL.  4 Marbled Godwits dropped in to
bathe at about 5:20 p.m.  We had essentially the same birds as May 29 and
confirmed the Red-necked Phalarope from last night.
Iain Wilkes, Rick Muise, Bruce Brydon and Kevin Shackleton