Hi Ont Birders  I observed 9 Great Egrets in a large pond near the Cambridge
Tim Horton camp around 5.30 pm today.  There were 2 Solitary Sandpipers as
well. Go south on Hwy 24 from Galt ( Cambridge ) Go past the cut off to Glen
Morris ( which veers off to the right ) and go up the hill. When you get to the
top of the hill you will be turning  left on Glen Morris Road, It is not marked
but I believe there is a sign to the Tim Horton camp. Go about 1 km just past
the Tim Horton camp and the pond is on the left or north side. Bill Read