Hi Ontbirders,

The T-b Kingbird is still being seen in the trees near the first cottage east of the Calf Pasture bridge (Where Atkins Land goes under Bayshore Rd.). It would be best if people would park at the Calf Pasture Parking area rather than on Bayshore Rd. which can be busy and has few options for parking. To access Calf Pasture, enter the park and stay on the park road. It will become a one-way loop - follow that past the lighthouse and in about 3 km you come to Atkins Lane, a right only turn. Follow Atkins till the end where you can park. The bird is about 100m east of the bridge, hanging around the trees near the first cottage east of the bridge. Park maps are inside the free newspaper they give out at the gate.

Also, someone dropped a pair of reading glasses with a string to go around the neck. If these belong to you, contact me privately and I can arrange to get them back to you.

Cheers,

Doug McRae