Hello,

We ( my son Jakub, Wojtek Grezlikowski and myself) visited: Charles, Moose
Factory and Ship Sands Islands. First two islands we explored around and
across, third, along the East shore ( 8 hours). We have noted total of 30
species ( Charles 17, Moose Factory 9, Ship Sands 13). The most common on all
tree islands was SONG SPARROW. From others: GOLDEN EAGLE 2, NORTHERN RAVEN  has
been eating prey  on the lamp ( Moose Factory); NELSON’S SHARP-TAILED SPARROW
1, MERLIN 4 ( one has been chasing Greater Yellowlegs), SEMIPALMATED PLOVER 1,
SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER 1 ( Ship Sands).
Mammals: Striped Skunk 1 ( Ship Sands), Black Bear 1 ( West shore on Moosonee
River on the way to Ship Sands), Red Squirrel common ( Moose Factory, Charles
Is.), Snowshoe  Hare 1 (Moosonee) and BEARDED SEAL 2 ( male and female) on
Charles Is. North shore. Both individuals were not scary of my presence and I
could photographed them from the closest distance of 6 meters (Nikon D 200,
Sigma 150-500 zoom).

Jacek Pawlikowski,
Toronto
PS One day, a couple of Cree Indian visited us with a fresh dish of Sturgeon,
it was the best taste which I have experience. I am an avid angler since
childhood, but only Native can fish for Sturgeon.
PS 700 pictures taken and are ready to share.