Yesterday after checking out the salmon being lifted above a dam in
Bowmanville I checked the water at the parking lot and flushed out a small
crow that was by the water. I didn't think anything about it till it called
- and then realized it was a FISH CROW!

Take 401 east to Bowmanville - take Waverly Rd. Exit north to highway 2,  go
east to Roenick Drive. Right after turning right immediately  turn left on
the driveway that takes you to a parking lot along the river. I saw and
heard the crow near the first picnic bench that you can see from the start
of the parking lot.

Good luck!

Gord Gallant