Only two more days until the convention starts - cross your fingers
for good weather and good birds!

Here are some last minute updates for people attending the convention.

Location of Activities

We’ve placed a one page summary of all of the activities and meeting
places on the OFO website which you can print at your convenience.
It’s located at: http://www.ofo.ca/ofo-docs/OFO_Convention_Summary.pdf

Northumberland Forest Hike

We have added a second meeting place for Friday morning’s
Northumberland Forest hike for those driving from the north. Meet at
the Woodland Rd. parking lot at 9:30 and wait for the convoy driving
from the Best Western. The Woodland Rd. Parking Lot is located at the
East side of County Rd. 45 across from Woodland Rd., about 1km south
of County Rd.9. If driving from the south, take the 401 to County Rd.
45 and head north about 16km.

Lunch BBQ in Presqu’ile Provincial Park

The Friends of Prequ’ile is hosting a BBQ lunch on Saturday and Sunday
at the covered shelter in the 2nd
picnic area, the most easterly picnic area closest to the lighthouse.

Digiscoping Workshop

Remember to bring your scope, camera and a fully charged battery to
Saturday’s workshop!

Reception and Banquet

We have a lot of great vendors at the banquet and we’ll be selling OFO
merchandise at a discount. Remember to bring cash!

If you have any questions, please contact Lynne Freeman at lynnef...@gmail.com