The two snowys were still around Gull Is. this morning along with a flock of 15
Commom Redpolls. Also present were 20-25 Snow buntings.

 Many shore birds still on the South side of the causeway going into Presquile
Park. I did not see the previously mentioned Purple Sandpipers but they were
seen earlier in the morning.

 Also two Green-winged Teal were sen and photographed across the road from the
park store.

>From the #401 go south to Brighton then to Presquile Park and follow the Owen
>Poiont Trail to get to Gull Island. The water is way down and the walk over is
>dry.

 Happy birding. Jeff Haffner