Hello All,
A male Harlequin Duck, first reported on an eBird alert yesterday, can still be
found in the same location (Port Weller-St. Catharines). Jean and I spotted it
today, sitting with three female Buffleheads at the far end of the east spit.
The Harlequin Duck was observed on the lake-side (north) of the spit near the
red and white beacon at approximately 4:30 pm. It is very close to shore.
Cheers,
Bob Highcock & Jean HampsonSt. Catharines, ON
Directions: