All,

After looking in what turned out to be the wrong place yesterday for the Fish
Crow we again drove to Fort Erie this morning.
Using Willy’s directions we quickly found a flock of ~40 American Crows at the
corner of Concession and St. Catharines Roads.
They were feeding on the lawn of the Sherwinn-Williams paint factory.
Presently we heard the nasal call of a Fish Crow and then found the bird.

Directions per Willy D’Anna’s post of yesterday.

Bob and Glenda