Erica Barkley and I just had the previously reported Townsend's Solitaire on
Langstaff Road. We searched for about 20 minutes before it came in and landed
in a tall deciduous tree on the east side of the small ravine across from
number 8712. It looked like it came in from behind the barn. After sitting in
the top of the tree for a minute or so the bird disappeared in the small ravine
where it has previously been reported. Also present were 16 Evening Grosbeaks.

Directions (courtesy Tyler Hoar):Directions langstaff road is the third road
east of newtonville road/kendal village. From 401 exit at newtonville rd and go
north to where it ends at ganaraska/ kirby rd. Turn right/ east.

Good birding,
Mike Burrell
mike.burrell...@gmail.com
Mike Burrell