On my third try for the RH Woodpecker to day with No luck But their was a
C.Raven in the filed which was nice .
Whitevale is found east of Altona rd and Whitevale rd the RHWP was being seen
up North rd just south of the 407

also see just 6k east of Whitevale was a Bard Owl one of three for the day.

on Audley rd south of # 7 17 wild turkeys and 7 moor seen on Halls rd along
with a Juv Bald Eagle

all in all a good day for -13 c

Craig Mclauchlan
whitby , Ont , Canada , world

" if you have a hard time reeding this dont fell bad I have a hard time
reeding yours to !! I am Dislexic " you can learn moor
about it by Googleing Dislexea "