Hi Birders,

The WHITE-WINGED DOVE was still present at 12 today at the Visitor Centre
Feeders at Rondeau Provincial Park. It was perched up in a small tree
immediately behind the fenced area.

Also of interest today was a VESPER SPARROW west of Port Dover this
afternoon, feeding on the Charlotteville East Quarter Line Road.

I've posted a few awful pictures on my blog, which can be seen at
www.canadabigyear2013.wordpress.com

Good birding,

Matt Timpf
Walsingham, Ontario

To reach Rondeau take 401 to exit 101 and follow signs to the park.
Admission fee or park pass is required.

The reach the Charlotteville East Quarter Line Road follow Highway 24 south
and west from Simcoe. Turn south onto the Quarter Line just before you
reach the Cider Keg (if you are coming from the east). The bird was a few
hundred meters south of the intersection.