Earlier today while picking up one of my kids from
Seneca College King Campus there were at least 6
Pine Grosbeaks working the trees and on the ground
at the bus stop / student drop off area. They were not
bothered people walking by . At least 1 male and 5 females.

A late report regarding Snowy Owls in the fields of Holland
Marsh area from 2 weekends ago. I counted at least 5-- 2 very
white ones (older males) and 3 heavily barred ones- females or
immatures. 3 were at the Ravenshoe fields, 1 was in a field at
the end of old Bathurst and 1 was at Strawbarrry Lane in the
fields on the west side of Yonge st (Hwy.11). The ones on
Ravenshoe  were at very close proximity to each other that
I could observe all 3 at the same time.

Good birding,
Sigi Bodach
Aurora, ON