I was lucky to see another (or the same) Great Gray Owl along March Valley
Road this morning (7:30 a.m.) though I expected them to be within the
fenced area of DND. On my last pass along March Valley Road, my attention
turned to several crows harassing a bird further down. When I arrived at
the corner of Klondike and MVR, there he/she was sitting on the fence
nearest the road.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/abyenvM7BHgTs-yPUeh2_9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

>From highway 417, take exit 138 and drive north on March Road until you get
to Herzberg - make a right and continue until you reach March Valley Road
on the right.