Hello, Ontbirders.

The Townsend's Solitaire still [thankfully] remains at its previous location on
Langstaff Road. On my fifth try, we viewed it at 4:20 pm today, perched at the
top of a spruce just south of the house. A scope is handy.

cheers, John Carley

Directions from a previous post:  Exit Hwy 401 at Hwy 115/35, then exit
115/35 at the town of Kirby.  Drive east on Ganaraska Road about 8 km, then
turn left (north) on Langstaff Road.  Drive past Thertell Road to green
number 8666 on the east side of Langstaff Road.