Currently I am watching 4 Snow Geese and a Ross's Goose in some flooded fields
on West Dumfies Rd., SW of Glen Morris. There are also several hundred Tundra
Swans, Canada Geese, 6 Sandhill Cranes and numerous Killdeer flying over.

These birds are quite distant in the field so a scope would be useful. I
haven't sorted out through the whole flock yet so maybe something else is
around as well.

Cheers,

Brett Fried
Guelph, Ontario

Directions:

>From Cambridge head south on St. Andrews st/ Spragues Rd also know as Hwy 24A.
>Continue south onto Pinehurst Rd past the Pinehurst Lake Gas station. The
>first left after the gas station will be West Dumfries Rd. Turn Left onto West
>Dumfries Rd and the birds will be on your left just before the big "S" bend.
>This is about 2km down the road.
Sent via Blackberry