Directions to the boardwalk where the eagles' nest & swans can be viewed:

>From Hwy 403 in Hamilton, either east or west bound, exit Hwy 6 north.

Exit at Old York Rd at the foot of the escarpment. You'll be facing south at
stop sign at the end of the exit ramp.  Turn right (west) following signs
towards the Dundas business district.

>From Old York Rd turn left (south) onto Old Guelph Road at the first stop sign.

Turn right into the RBG Arboretum entrance about 1.5 km south of Old York Rd.
(An entrance fee is required for non-members to RBG natural areas)

Park at the far west side of the road ring and walk south towards Cootes
Paradise, through the Lilac Dell to Captain Cootes Trail.  Head west (to the
right) staying next to the water till you come to the boardwalk out into the
marsh (about 1000 metres).

Good luck everyone.

Paul

Paul D. Smith