Good morning, Just reporting a pair of Peregrine falcons I watched in the
Niagara Falls area, Canada's side, specifically at the fall named "horseshoe
fall" (the biggest one and more spectacular).The pair was very vocal, and it
seemed to me they were engaged in a spectacular courtship fligth. Observations
took place on Saturday March 16 2013 around 5;30-6:00 pm. Some pictures were
taken (not high quality). Leonardo CabreraLeamington, Ontario