Hello Ontbirders,

I just had a Tufted Titmouse at 12:20pm today coming to my feeder located a
few km north of the village of Merrickville in Lanark County.

I am not sure of the status of this species locally, and wonder whether it
might actually be a first record of this species in Lanark county? By no
means a common bird here, and a first for my yard, which is always sweet!

If anyone knows of previous records for this area please email me off list.

Thank you. Good Birding.

Gerard Phillips
Merrickville, Ontario.