Hey,

I found a alternate adult / female ''Audubon's'' Yellow-rumped Warbler along
the Thames River near Beachville today. The bird was in a flock of 10
Yellow-rumps, all catching flies along the muddy banks of the river.

Besides the yellow throat patch, the bird can be detected by call, which
differs from the 'Myrtle'' Yellow-rumps in being somewhat sweeter and higher
pitched.

>From Beachville Road, take Domtar Line north over the river, then turn
>immediately right to the gate. Walk along the gravel roadway about 200 m. The
>birds were along this stretch, low down along the riverbank and in the
>vegetation.

Cheers,

James Holdsworth, Biological Consulting Services
14 Marian St,
RR#1 Woodstock, On, N4S-7V6
[519]537-2027
226-228-0093 [cell]