Hi Everyone
After being observed at around 8:30a.m. today feeding over Mud Lake/Britannia
Conservation Area the swallow was again sighted off Britannia Point at the
Britannia Filtration Plant. Unfortunately the swallow was not cooperative and
was only observed briefly a few times. I left the area around 2:00p.m. and have
not heard of any subsequent sightings. There were a large number of swallows in
the area, 500+ and hopefully the Violet-green Swallow is still in the area. I
think early morning is best to search for the swallow before the day's
temperature rises and the swallows disperse.  If anyone observes the swallow
please post your sighting.
Good luck,
Bruce

Directions: From 417 exit at Pinecrest and travel north to Carling Ave. Go east
on Carling to Richmond Rd. turn left and next left on Poulin St. Follow north
to Britannia Rd. turn right and follow to Cassels Rd.. Turn right and drive to
Britannia Point. If you have any questions call.

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca
http://www.brucedilabio.blogspot.com