Just to elaborate on the previous e-mail; the bird was first heard calling
a few times on the 18th, about 20 minutes after sunset. It called again for
a few times on the 19th. Last night it began calling at 9 PM and continued
for at least five minutes before going silent. We had strong NE winds last
night, followed by thunderstorms that came in around midnight, so I doubt
it left. If you do try for the bird, park in front of the bird observatory
and listen from there. The bird is in the general area of the net lanes and
will most likely go silent if you try look for it.

Walter Wehtje