Lots of Slate coloured Juncos enjoying the fallen hyssop seeds from my fall
garden clean up.  The family of Trumpeter Swans from Ken Reid Park in Lindsay
are just off one of my neighbour’s dock on Sturgeon lake, hoping for a handout.
 Also, a glimpse of what appeared to be either a pair of Purple Finches or
Common Red Poles, as they briefly landed on the back of one of my deck chairs.

Judy Kennedy,
Southview Estates, Cameron Ontario.

Directions to Southview Estates.  Hwy 35 north from Lindsay to the village of
Cameron.  Turn right on Longbeach Road and drive east for 2 KM to the first big
bend.  Turn right on Anderson Drive, proceed past the farm house and barn to
either Victoria Drive or Beehive Drive, which connect at the ends of the
streets, for a drive around.  Most of the houses on Victoria Dive back onto
Beehive, so birding is good from either street.  There is  public road access
to the shoreline at the end of Anderson Drive for waterfront viewing.