This afternoon I found a Tufted Titmouse with a large group of Black- capped Chickadee working the woods on both sides of Sheridan Creek just upstream from the lower pedestrian bridge. I first found it by its loud 'peter' call and later got some good views of it from the Meadow Trail that runs though the ne part of the woods. Roy Plant who was birding marsh told me that he and several other birders had found what was likely this bird near the outlet of the marsh to the lake about three weeks ago.

Direction:
Access the area from the south end of Bexhill which runs south of Lakeshore just east of Clarkson. From the QEW drive south on either South Down Road/Erin Mills Parkway or Mississauga Road.

Wayne Renaud (289-828-0043)