Hello All;

The usual flock of starlings lifted off from the ground under our sunflower
feeder this morning when I opened the curtains.....all except one.  Turned out
to be a female brown-headed cowbird...unusual at this time of year.  It stayed
for a minute, flew up to the feeder, took a seed or two and flew off to join
the flock across Unity Road (north of our house).

I will post if I see it again.

Cheers,
Roger